Want to see my spys?

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Hi,
I have been wanting to show everyone my spys for sometime but have had awful trouble trying to srink the pictures to fit.
So I am trying again, if they have not come out or gone wrong again sorry:crybaby:

The pictures should show my lovely bubbly Cherry, my Petrol and my super bubbly Chocolate. Waiting for my laterst purchase - my Honey Wisteria - to come should be here next week. I did have a Cognac which I bought from Selfridges but decided it was not bubbly enough for me, so might buy another Cognac if I find a really bubbly one on ebay or on here

Well enjoy them:wlae:

Attachments

• 130_3030.JPG
    130_3030.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,321
  • 130_3031.JPG
    130_3031.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 915
  • 130_3033.JPG
    130_3033.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 733
  • 130_3034.JPG
    130_3034.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 755
Wauw the cherry spy is TDF:wtf:
You have a great collection of spys. Absolutely love the cherry and the petrol!
And man that chocolate is bubbly:graucho:
Thanks for sharing!

:yahoo: Saich your collection is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have the very rare CHERRY!! One of my favourite Spies! :drool: Once you get the honey wisteria your collection will be perfect....all my favourite colours, so glad you managed to post some pics, they have really cheered me up today! :love:

:yahoo: Saich your collection is BEAUTIFUL!!! You have the very rare CHERRY!! One of my favourite Spies! :drool: Once you get the honey wisteria your collection will be perfect....all my favourite colours, so glad you managed to post some pics, they have really cheered me up today! :love:

So glad my spys made you smile. Yes the Cherry is to die for, soooooooooo bubbly, cannot wait for the Wisteria, and I am hoping the new spys out this coming season will have a green one in it, then it would be perfect

Hi,
I have been wanting to show everyone my spys for sometime but have had awful trouble trying to srink the pictures to fit.
So I am trying again, if they have not come out or gone wrong again sorry:crybaby:

The pictures should show my lovely bubbly Cherry, my Petrol and my super bubbly Chocolate. Waiting for my laterst purchase - my Honey Wisteria - to come should be here next week. I did have a Cognac which I bought from Selfridges but decided it was not bubbly enough for me, so might buy another Cognac if I find a really bubbly one on ebay or on here

Well enjoy them:wlae:

I love spy bags. Your bags are beautiful, this forum is going to get me in BIG trouble. must not look..must not look:cry:

Saich, your colorful, bubbly Spys are soooooooooo beautiful! I Love the rich colors! I really, REALLY need to wean myself off tPF. It's really gonna put me in some serious credit card debt. Your Spy photos have triggered the urge to buy more Spys! No, I already had the urge to get MORE Spys. Now, I want more AND more! That's not good. :shocked: :shame: