130_3097.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 130_3099.JPG
    130_3099.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 131_3104.JPG
    131_3104.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 46
You are literally killing me!!! They are soooooo beautiful! :drool: I must say the cherry and petrol are my two favs, but they are ALL stunners! :nuts: And look how pretty the fortuny and petrol go together - like long lost siblings.

I'll go wallow in my envy now. :shame:

Saich Stop doing this to us, sooooo many gorgeous bags, to hard for my:heart: arghhhh....^

No! Kidding I'm ok! But can you addopt me? I always loved England! Big big England Fan... seriously:yes:

You girls are so sweet, its lovely to have ladies as mad about spys as me and its great to be able to come on here and show them of.

Angy theirs a waiting list now for adoption, I have to many ladies wanting me to adopt them....LOL plus I do not know how many of you would like England at the moment with all the gales and rain, its been raining forever.......

Angy, you can call me what you like (as long as its not rude hehehe....)

Glad all you ladies love the collection. I am now looking for extra space to store these beauties as wardrobe is full........

I am ofter asked what one I like best think it has to be
Cherry
Wisteria
Petrol
Chocolate
Hologram - as no bubbles

It would have to be a pretty small car,.....LOL glad you love the collecton Joannii.

Secret, you might be harden to the weather but do not think you would have liked it where I was in Brentwood yesterday. Winds 100mph so much damage, but you are still on my list for adoption......LOL I think you girls only want to be adopted as you call me the Queen of spys you lot want to be princess - you think I do not know. Then you will bump the Queen of and get the spys:death:

I know Angy, only joking......I know of only one person that would do this and thats my friend Deco......LOL

So glad everyone enjoys the pictures on this thread, I try and show as many bubbles as I can when I take them