Want to see a TEAL reveal? Nikki inside!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Teal Nikki arrived today! She's soft, pliable and oh-so-squishy! I have to admit the smell is a bit off putting. The glazing scent is strong, almost plastic-y. My DBF said it smells "fake," whatever that means. But I can deal with it considering how beautiful and luscious the leather is. And, to add to the hype, Teal is SO LIGHT! I can imagine it'll be easy to carry her unlike my Old School Navy or Wine, which are heavier and thicker. Teal is along the lines as Concord; barely feels like I'm carrying her. She definitely reminds me of coveted Bal leather --- distressed, smooshy and GORGEOUS! :yahoo:

I didn't get to take any photos outside in natural light so bear with me. My living room has a yellow hue to it (I think it's the lamp light) so this is the best I could do!

2. woohoo, teal Nikki sounds delicious :drool: pics pics pics please!!

3. I am here! Let's see!!!

4. Sorry --- can't include the pics directly in the posting!

Attached Files:

5. Oh man oh man oh man.

Isn't TEAL just a-mazing? Gorgeous TN tres ;)

6. #6 Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
    Comes with black and white floral lining :love:

Teal 23JPG.JPG

Teal 5.JPG

Teal 6.JPG

7. Anna, All I can say about the Teal leather is: :drool:

8. #8 Jul 14, 2009
    Here's a shot without flash though I can't say this is true-to-life. It's much more dull than Teal IRL which has more green undertones and is far brighter than this picture conveys.

Teal 7.JPG

9. Wow, that teal leather is stunning in a nikki! Congrats!!

10. #10 Jul 14, 2009
    A few extra pics...studding details and a snapshop of my pup waiting for the photo shoot to be done :smile:
    Teal 9.JPG

Teal 10.JPG

Teal 11.JPG

11. :drool: looks at that smoosh and HW :drool: Congrats!

ETA: ahh your pup is too cute!!

12. Holy Crap--Look at that baby smoosh right out of the box!!!! :wtf: Oooohhhh, she's gorgeous!!! I love her!! Congratulations! I just wish I could justify teal with the colors I wear. . .

13. OMG. sooo gorgeous!!! i really love the distressed look of teal leather. congrats on your super fabulous nikki!!

and your pup is just so adorable!! thats def my fav pic. :biggrin:

14. gorgeous! which picture would you say is the best representation of the color of teal in real life??

15. I love the picture of the Nikki with your puppy! :love: