Want to see a pretty Gucci?

1. I had such a hard time finding the black with red/green I REALLY wanted, finally snagged one on Bluefly with a code and it came today.

The hardware looks silver in my pics but is gunmetal - a nice touch. I love the way the trim is dimensional. It has a little lock and pendant on a chain. A nice big bag too, lovin' it. :love:

It joins my chocolate Guccissima horsebit and Mandarin/GG brown Gucci bags and a few vintage ones too.

2. That is a beautiful bag!! I got the beige one from Bluefly a few months ago. I've been watching Bluefly and the bag has popped in and out from time to time. It's a great deal with the coupon and rebates. Congrats.

3. Gorgeous bag! Congrats! I contemplated getting that bag too from bluefly!

4. oh i love it!

5. Beautiful bag:love: ... it's not fair, bluefly discount codes only apply to US residents! Besides missing all the good bags, I can't even qualify for the discount! Congrats on your find!

6. That's such a classy looking bag!!! Congrats!!!

7. So nice! I much prefer the black on black logo to the beige/ brown; it just seems so much more classy, as in less LOOK-AT-ME! I OWN A GUCCI! Very refined.

8. Very Cute!

9. really pretty!

10. that's beautiful! and i love the charms

11. :amuse: REALLY nice!

12. drool...love it!

13. I loves it!!! Gucci is so divine!

14. Beautiful! :love:

15. my mom has this bag, it's gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice