Want to save up for a watch for my dbf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know absolutley nothing about men watches, but would like to give my fiancee a nice, good quality watch as a big well done! He has worked so hard for us in a investment bank. I dont have too much money myself as he is the one with the bigger income, but i dont mind saving (but it cant be a rolex :P)

I know he has been talking about Tag Heuer, are they expensive?
    I would like to spend on something good, something he can keep for a long time. But not too expensive either... (Im thinking around 1700 pounds/2500 dollars)

What do you think i should get?

[​IMG]

The love of my life and me :biggrin:

2. #2 Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  3. This is a little more - $2880. But it's DAYUM sexy!

Omega Planet Ocean
    [​IMG]

4. If he's a banker, get something classy and not common. Try looking at Nomos. It's not well known as Tag or Omega (this is more like a brand that only watch enthusiasts know) but they beat the pants off any 2500 dollars Tag/Omega inside out.
    They're German handmade.

But if you wanna go with something with mainsteam name, I'd much rather have Omega than a Tag. Maybe an Aqua Terra.

5. SO sweet!! COngrats on your engagement and I'm sure he will like whatever you get. I'd get Omega over Tag but that's just a personal preference.

6. Best bet is to swing him by your local higher-end department store or jewelry store with a good Swiss watch collection and see what he gravitates to.

If the man wants a TAG, get him a TAG. :smile:

7. Get him a TAG - you can definitely find one in the price range you provided.

8. [​IMG]

$1300

[​IMG]

GOOD LUCK!!!!