want to receice coupon from ebay/paypal - check out this

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
i found this while searching for a code - hope it help -

WANT EBAY COUPON CODES SENT TO YOU? Read Read Read Read! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WILL EXPLAIN WHY SOME PEOPLE DO NOT GET COUPONS FROM EBAY and PayPal. In "My eBay", under "My Account" on the left side of the screen, there is an option for "Notification Preferences". If you click on this, you will be taken to a large variety of "preferences". Down at the bottom, the very last choice is "Promotions and Surveys". Click on "Show" and you will be given five "Subscription" options. The second one is "General email promotions. Send me emails about whats new and hot on eBay, great deals, special events, discount coupons and other special offers." Just put a check mark in the box, save your settings, and voila! You WILL receive coupons eventually, not right away of course, but when eBay gives them out. I know you all will adore me after this, and hopefully there wont be too much whining going on afterward.... ENJOY!!!!!

Well I adore you, and also promise not to whine. I checked my preferences and sure enough, my old paranoid self had made sure that none of the intrusive looking offers had been checked.

I've checked the ones that look promising, as you suggested. Thanks a million for posting this! :yahoo::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::woohoo:

Perhaps they're random? Imagine how many coupons would be handed out via eBay if they sent one out to everybody? That's a lot. But I, too, have been on eBay since 2001 and I have NEVER received coupons, discount codes, etc. Bummer!