want to put my name in the waiting list but...

they ALWAYS say they are going to call you but they never did (what happened when I ordered a chanel bag)! :tdown: I think I have to be Victoria Beckham first to get my dream bags :P
how do you ladies think I should approach the SA to get me the bag? should I be mad? or nice? :graucho:

Nice always gets you much further than mad.
And no, you don't have to be VB to get your dream bags. Many ladies here got their dream bags and they can't all be VB!:P

How would you want to be approached? By someone nice and friendly or rude and pushy?

rosie50, the manager of Bond Street is a woman. How long ago did you order your bag?
attitude will get you nowhere....just be nice and friendly, and maybe show some interest in other H things than just a Birkin? Good luck!

Kat:smile:

SUSIE and the other SAs at the Melbourne store are all very nice and charming people. and there are always some birkins and kellys on the shelf, which can be purchased. but susie do tend to order bags in more neutral shades (well it's melbourne! we love our blacks) so you might have a better chance getting your dream bag from the sydney store or the gold coast store, the manager at the gold coast store is called Chritine or Christie, if i remember correctly, a lovely and very helpful lady, give her a call, and see if she can help you !

also about the list, susie goes to paris in feb and july every year, and prior to that is when they take orders, so maybe go back in a few weeks, and ask to place your order with her, but the problem is they have quota for the number of birkins and kellys then can order every year, and they tend to reserve the quota for their regular customers first, but in this economy, you might just be lucky enough!

good luck on your hunt!