Want to own my first Cartier watch, which one should i pick?

Seedlessplum

Just A Bag Lover
O.G.
Dec 15, 2010
My ladies and gentlemen, firstly thanks for looking at my thread. As written on the topic subject, I intend to buy my first Cartier watch. So being inexperienced, I wish to have some opinions on my shortlisted models that work around my budget (I like big watches :P)
My initial choice was santos 100 with pink strap but fear that it will be tough to maintain the strap and its could not be easy to match my wardrobe. Thus, I was considering the black alligator strap instead. However, ballon Bleu really gave out an element of elegant that really wow me.
So I'm stuck with my choice here. Any opinions are welcome here! Thanks :smile:

1) Ballon Bleu 36 mm steel automatic

image-3448376260.jpg

2) Santos 100 medium size automatic (black alligator)

image-510323058.jpg

3) Santos 100 medium size automatic (pink alligator)

image-1686019965.jpg

Last edited:
It's a classy and classic watch that can be dressed up or down, great for everyday use. I think this watch is the most durable of all your choices.

Ooh.. Nice dilemma to have!!
Gosh, I love both. They are so different in style though.
I really really want a BB .. but recently I succumbed to chopard happy sport with blue croc strap( much like the santos)& I love it.. So no regrets.
Go with the one you love.. Either way you can't go wrong!! Good luck :smile:

I love #1 and #3. It would be so hard to choose! However, I would be swayed to #1 because Ballon Bleu is such a beautiful, classic design, and because I'm convinced pink and red can NEVER be worn together and thus a pink watch couldn't be worn with my red clothing (I wear a lot of red).