Want to join a collective effort?

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
How many of you have websites of some sort and would like to help a collective effort to inform people on Bergacci and their scam?

Bergacci realized a while back that they could spam the Search Engines with fake sites praising their store, luring people into buying their fake products. I want to organize an effort to counteract this spam attack and help people avoid getting scammed by them.

The effort would not need you to do anything else than to place a little table on your blog, livejournal, website, anything online...

Who's interested?

A couple months ago, I sent a letter to Houston's BBB department to ask why they still gave them a good rating and pointed out that Bergacci and another company were one in the same. I don't have a website or personal blog, but I can find that information again and do an update with Houston's Better Business Bureau just in case others look up that information just as I had, which stopped me from purchasing from them.

I have a blog.. and I DISPISE all forms of link farming !! Count me in !

Like the ad says - "fake is for last night, not for handbags" !!

Maybe I can invade my husband's website with a blog entry. His site has nothing to do with bags. If I can I will!!

Vlad--Do you know if LV, Chloe, etc. has tried to do anything to shut Bergacci down?? I just can't believe it still exists after the exposure here. Just curious.