Want to guess what I got today?

1. Spent way too much and I'm already starting to regret one of my purchases :Push:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I am sooooo bad with guessing games!! Just tell us!! ;)

3. one of them is a watch, another tambour? a bracelet of some sort, and oh heck im anxious to know! =)

4. Do tell, do tell...pretty please??? :nuts:

5. One looks like a wapity box? Hmm...

6. Correct! :yes: The "Tambour Lovely Diamonds Evening"...this is my third LV watch. I think I'm done after this one! :lol:

Hints: the big box does not contain a handbag...and the small thin box was a free gift.

IMG_3311.JPG IMG_3312.JPG
  7. Elle, please don't do this!!! I am tired and want to go to bed but first I want to see what you got!!!:nuts:

8. Gorgeous watch, can't wait to see what's in the rest of them!

9. Wow....gorgeous...congrats..Your collections are TDF!!!!

10. was the gift the mc bookmark? =) that watch is bee-u-T-ful!

11. ack i hate the suspensioN!! yikes, and now im goign to bed so ill probably dream about it lol.. I guess ill wait till the morning.. and a free gift?!? how awesome!

12. I already have two of those that I barely use! If I buy a third...then someone needs to lock me up :roflmfao:

13. ay yi yi, i hate posts like this...the suspense kills me!

14. but the watch is lovely!!

15. I wish it was a bookmark! I was actually quite disappointed...but I think it would've been rude to ask for something else, no? :sad:

Here it is: the Mikado game set (a buncha sticks!)
    [​IMG]

I do like the wooden box though! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice