Want to buy Hermès Picotin Any Advice????

I think the Picotin 18 is adorable! I'm 5'2 and its the perfect size for me. It fits all of my essentials: iPhone X, wallet, card holder, hand sanitizer, keys, & other random items like mints, band aids, nail filer, tissues, lip balm, etc. and there is a lot more space left still.

Not sure about the best place in USA to buy one but they do pop up on the US Hermes website and are sold out within minutes! I'd recommend checking the site regularly. I got mine through a personal shopper though because they are extremely hard to find on my side of the world.

Thank you! I have looked at the website ever so often, but there is never a picotin listed when I look. Thank you for the link to the thread as well.

There was an etoupe 22 earlier but of course it is gone, you literally have to stalk the website that’s how I got my 26!
As others have suggested you may find the 22 would be a better option for everyday use, the 18 is too small to be practical if I’m to be honest. If I didn’t carry a lot I would have gone for the 22 (we are the same height :smile:)