Want to buy Hermès Picotin Any Advice????

PunjabiStyle

Dec 11, 2018
Hi everyone, I hope your day is going well. I actually had a question regarding buying a Hermès Picotin, is it hard to buy? Where’s the best place in the USA to buy the Picotin? What size and color would you recommend? Does anyone have any recommendations for Hermès SAs? For reference I am 5’ 10” or 177.8 cm. Thank you in advance to everyone for the advice.

I am 5’6” and I preferred the Picotin 22. That said, I can totally pull off the 18 and it is very cute, but kind of impractical for daily use.

I saw a blue Picotin 18 on the shelf when I walked in my local store yesterday. Maybe just go by your store and ask.
Thank you. That gives me a good reference to go by. Thank you for the advice as well. :smile:

I am 5’6” and I preferred the Picotin 22. That said, I can totally pull off the 18 and it is very cute, but kind of impractical for daily use.

I saw a blue Picotin 18 on the shelf when I walked in my local store yesterday. Maybe just go by your store and ask.

Yes, agreed Picotin 18 is super cute but not that practical for daily use. I'm 150cm tall, size 18 fits me well. But every time I bring it out, I can carry the basic items with me only: a short silk-in compact wallet, a bastia change purse, 2 lipsticks, 1 compact mirror, tissues and a folded recycle bag.

Reactions: PunjabiStyle
Yes, agreed Picotin 18 is super cute but not that practical for daily use. I'm 150cm tall, size 18 fits me well. But every time I bring it out, I can carry the basic items with me only: a short silk-in compact wallet, a bastia change purse, 2 lipsticks, 1 compact mirror, tissues and a folded recycle bag.
Thank you. :smile: