Want to buy branded bags in India

lovesbags

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Hi
I have been visiting this site for long, and love the leather bags and styles, but we live in India and its impossible to buy these bags here as we do not find them. One option is to buy them online but shipping becomes too expensive. Anywhere in India where i can get say a RM bag or a balenciaga or other smooshy leather bags... would love to buy a few bags...

Espinosa

O.G.
Jun 26, 2009
Toronto
Hey, my sister went for a holiday a few months back and she said there is a LV store in Bangalore ( and I think maybe in Mumbai and New Delhi).

lovesbags

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Yes u do get LV and Gucci and maybe some others but am really looking for a Rebecca Minkoff or a Belen Echandia or some of those which are mid range bags

lovesbags

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Am looking for original bags not the fakes from China.. as quality is a big issue and am sure the leather is far far better with the original manufacture.. Sorry

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
Why don't you try going to the subforums and asking or doing a search there? I'm sure the RM experts would know the best and cheapest way to get a bag to you there, or maybe where to buy it...have you tried ebay???

lanasyogamama

What time is it?
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Juste Delighted!
Belen Enchandia ships for free for full price items from their website. I don't know if it's worldwide, but I bet it is. The code is "shipme" I think.