Want this bag...opinions?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    Anyone have opinions on this Ferragamo? It's used, but in good condition. I'm a little hesitant just because I can see the look on hubby's face if I get another bag...

front_reference.jpg

2. This one is running a close second...

front_reference2.jpg

3. Oooh that green is TDF!! The strap drop looks versatile so you can't go wrong with that! I say go for the green!! :biggrin:

I bet your hubby won't have a problem with it if you use that bag right from the get-go and for a month or more. My husband doesn't mind as long as it gets used! Just don't buy it and then store it away.

4. I saw this colored bag at a Ferragamo outlet several years ago and it made me SWOON! The color is GORGEOUS/unique and TDF - IMO!
    Go for this bag - the only downside is that it appeared to be the type of leather that could scratch easily....but heck....I still think about that bag cuz the color was so awesome. The MJ is just another nice MJ bag.....

AND MiaBella made a great point....the strap drop is so functional AND hard to find - this bag will look great on your shoulder or handheld......so functional.
    The black hardware sets off nicely w/the green background.....this is a FIND FIND FIND. Can you detect my enthusiasm????? IF you don't get it - than you'll have to tell ME your source!!!!! LOL - but I'm serious!!!!

5. no sorries - I'm just DELIGHTED for you! Congrats!

6. If I change my mind, I'll let you know.

P.S.- You're dog is so cute! I love the ears.

7. LOL I just noticed all our avatars are of our dogs. :biggrin:

Good call putting that on hold! It's a FAB bag!

8. What a hoot - or should I say "woof" since we all have doggies in our avatars.....great observation, Mia Bella!

9. I need to get a new picture of mine...she's not so small and cuddly anymore...