Want nothing, need nothing....

1. For the first time in a long time....I have found myself without anything to obsess about:confused1: !! I usually go from one thing to another...whether it be a bag, shoes, a top I have to have, etc....and right now there is NADA!! I can't remember the last time this happened to me...it seems I am always on the quest for something....now if I can only stay out of the shops, and basically wear blinders...I may make it at least a month without a purchase, which would make DH very happy....what about you lovely ladies and gentleman...what is it you just have to have?????

p.s. if this is in the wrong place, please move..

2. I really really really want a 1st edition book (ender's game /orson scott card) but its really out of my league.
    I call bookstores as far as Portland but no luck.
    But I'm picky about condition, and no stickers, and it doesnt even have to be autographed.
    Last month I was obsessed in tracking down an ebayer that cancelled their account (found them) and got my refunded check Friday (the entire amount too even though I got the magazine for 3 months already 24 month subscription)

3. And who says an obsession has to cost something...you even got a refund while hounding that ebayer!!! Good for you!!!

4. I was looking on eBay the other day for a first edition book- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse and oh my god!! $20 000!!!! I had no idea they went for that much.

5. What a nice place to be :smile: Enjoy it!

6. OMG, i wanted t be you...
    i've been in that state for about a month because i had a relationship problem, i don't even care to eat and i don't think about any obsession.
    but now i'm obsessed with the large chanel coco cabas leather and vinyl bag!

7. You're so lucky...all I keep thinking about is needing a new LV tote...

8. I hate that... always happens around holiday time where there's just not anything I want that's something to put on my wish list. I really want a pink laptop, but that's something that's not needed at this point really. I just want one :P

9. Well recently Ive been obsessing in my mind, but when I get to the shops I dont feel like buying anything? hmm my friends think theres something worng with me? :confused1:

10. Right now even though I "want" things I am content, and not too concerned if I get them or not.

11. I wish I had your problem!!!! :lol: Instead, I'm obsessed about an balenciaga ink first and a marc jacobs coat...Lord help me!! :rolleyes: :sos:

12. I really want a pair of Prada boots. :P

13. I'm in a similar place. I put myself on a ban for October. Since then I spent like $60 at target.com and ordered a watch for me/from my husband but I'm also in a place where thesres nothing I need or am compelled to buy.

14. Im actually very content with all of my "have to haves". I cant think of a thing I'd really love to have right now........ kind of a nice feeling!

15. :drool:

EniPurpleQueenNecklace1.jpg EniRosaSpringBangle1.jpg EniSpringBangleCoral1.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice