WANT..no, NEED a pink chanel or the eiffel tower purse!

Lol I was searching my old posts in this forum and saw that this thread had been bumped. I already have a limited-edition Eiffel Tower flap 2.55 now, and it is my pride and joy. Love it, it's so pretty :heart:

If you don't have a Chanel boutique in your state that's fabulous because you won't be charged tax. Try calling a neighboring state, you can find the numbers or emails of stores and SA's under the thread "Recommended SA"

Lol I was searching my old posts in this forum and saw that this thread had been bumped. I already have a limited-edition Eiffel Tower flap 2.55 now, and it is my pride and joy. Love it, it's so pretty :heart:

Hii sorry i know this is an old thread but could u post pictures of ur eifel tower bag if you still have it and could you help me authenticate mine :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 277
Hello!

Mine is the classic flap and yes I still have it. It's from the same collection but different in style.
How cute, please post a pic of your Eiffel tower classic bag for all of us to see, I Love pics of Chanel bags and what everyone's got specially the unique bags. There is a Hot pink classic out now but I'm sure price has gone crazy..... I know this thread is old but I wasn't able afford Chanel few years ago so sharing my joy here with you girls amazing...here's my two pinks from this season ...