WANT..no, NEED a pink chanel or the eiffel tower purse!

hello. i've saw the eiffel flap bag u mentioned. it's smaller than the normal medium flap bag, made up of soft fabric (will easily deform when putting things in) and sequins. it's cute, but i think it's only for summer becoz of the color (white/pink/light green). and the sequins will easily "scratch" your clothes if u wear silk tops (i've tried once with my another sequin bag and that's why i won't ever buy sequin bag now). so i don't recommend that as you first chanel. get the classic flap in caviar will be more durable. =)

Pink is a great choice - such a Chanel classic!
Depending on if you want to wait I think there will be even more selections of pink's for Spring 2007 :smile:
Please let us know what you decide!

ooh ok... i'm thinking of getting the pink caviar classic flap as my first chanel though, my family said it can be a graduation present to myself. :biggrin:

where is the eiffel tower purse still available though? i thought it was blue as well as pink and black and all? do you have pics?

The Eiffel Tower Purse Is Super Cute.....I Haven't Seen It In A While. If I Come Across One I Will Definitely Let You Know!!!

BTW, The Pink Caviar Classic Flap Is A Beauty!!!!! :smile:

I have a few pink Chanel bags and just love them! The lambskin is very fragile so I only use it for special occassions. They really brighten my day! Sometimes I just take them out to admire them! Most people would think that is strange, but I know that everyone here understands LOL I think the pink classic flap is a great choice! It is beautiful, yet durable so you can enjoy it without worry! Plus, you can dress it up or down...day or night! :yes:

Lol, I am ebaying too and saw that bag there too. I love it but I'm thinking of buying the classic design in a solid all-pink for my first, with gold or silver hardware.

If the lambskin is fragile, which one would you recommend then?

I would go w/ caviar because it is VERY durable . But it's still beautiful . The lambskin is very soft but will damage easily . The first day i got my new caviar flap i got stuck in a downpour walking into the mall . I just wiped off the purse.. good as new !