Want Miroire?? Getting Miroire? Love Miroire?

1. Anyone planning to get Miroire pieces when they come out?

Are you on a wait list?

Or - if you could get a piece (or 2 or 3) what would you get?

I am madly in love with the Speedy - but I am certainly not getting it (unless I win some $$ in the next few months ;) )

2. I have no idea what the prices are, but the silver speedy is fabulous!

3. I'm #1 on the wait list at my local LV but won't make the final decision till I see it up close & personal:graucho:.

4. There a ton of us waitlisted, there are a few threads that have the prices lited too.
    This is one that I am still on the fence about. I waitlisted for the Speedy in both colors, but after seeing how the gold looked on Janet Jacksons Alma I have serious doubts about it.

5. The apeedy is more structured

6. Yes it is, I didn't like the tone of the gold.
    I am hoping the silver is a little more like the runway picture & not as plasticy as it looks in the catalog.

7. I'm on the list for both colors in the speedy, but I'm starting to have doubts.

8. I haven't been real thrilled by the pics, but maybe seeing IRL will be better. Seems a little too flashy and glittery to me IMHO.

9. On the waitlist for gold and silver Speedy

10. I would get the speedy.

11. I am on for both colors in the speedy. I still think it looks great! Can't wait to see it IRL!!

12. Not really, doesn't do it for me at all.

13. it's too flashy for me. i might get something small from this line, though... maybe the pochette.

14. i think that line is ugly. it is far too gaudy for my taste. it looks like FOIL! i don't really like the azur line either...

15. IMO they are hideous. Just not my cup of tea. but more poer to those that can oull it off

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice