"WANT" list gone awry...

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
I may be asking a silly question because I am sure no one here has had this problem. What happens when your want list goes awry? I had the following items on my want list:

Mono pochette (MIF)
DE mini pochette
ZCP
Alma

What I purchased in the month of January:

Trunks monogram bandeau
Trunks and bags mono mini pochette

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to see that these two lists don't add up. Where did I go wrong?

Happens to me too. I usually plan everything, but my last couple LV purchases (and exchanges) were purchases I made on a whim because my planned options didn't work out. The heart wants what it wants! :P

Well I'm not sure what a "rocket surgeon" is LOL!! :amuse: But I change my "want" list all the time. No big deal. At least you keep a general list in your mind, and aren't spending money buying 5 of the same type of style/bag you'd end up regretting later... so it's fine. You wanted a pochette, you got a pochette. You added a bandeau. It doesn't affect your want list imo. Keep at it. :smile: Have fun shopping!

I guess it happens to everyone. Sometimes you fall in and out of love for stuff in your wish list.

There were times when I bought stuff online but somehow when I received them, I didn't feel all that excited.

I may be asking a silly question because I am sure no one here has had this problem. What happens when your want list goes awry? I had the following items on my want list:

Mono pochette (MIF)
DE mini pochette
ZCP
Alma

What I purchased in the month of January:

Trunks monogram bandeau
Trunks and bags mono mini pochette

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to see that these two lists don't add up. Where did I go wrong?

I absolutely understand where you're coming from. As much as I look online and search through the forums for mod pics its always different once you're in the store with it in your hands. I think as long as you're happy with your purchases and not thinking of your want list its totally fine! Even then it's okay to revisit it as your opinion might change later on.

this always happens to me... i want an item.. research it to death THEN go and buy something else :roflmfao:!! it's a vicious, wonderfull, time consuming circle!!!!:graucho:

I change my mind... Sometimes things sit on my list for over a year and I never get them, because something else will come along that I want more.

I would say this is normal. And maybe in a year, your list will look different - you may even drop some of the "wants" off your list entirely... :biggrin: