Want First LV - Damier Speedy 30 - Ebene or Azure?

Ebene or Azure Damier Speedy 30?

• Ebene

• Azure

Results are only viewable after voting.

saarnold02

Loving Speedy!
Jul 24, 2009
Hey LV gals,

I have never owned a real LV, just a fake monogram speedy when I was in high school.

I would like to save up for a Damier Speedy 30, but I can't decide between Ebene or Azure. I feel like Ebene is more classic/practical, but something about the Azure grabs my attention. I also don't like that in some lights the Ebene looks almost light tan/brown.

What do you guys think for a first time LV buyer - Ebene or Azure?

How exciting! First LV purse!
:thinking: Well, you should go with what you really, really like. Personally, I would go with the ebene because it is more practical. Good luck!

I just think it depends on how much you really want to maintain your bag..the azur is a bit high maintenance, you have to worry about the vachetta and color transfer but the ebene seems care-free. I have the azur but I like to baby my bags so the high maintenance doesn't bother me. :amuse:

I am leaning more toward Ebene. I usually buy Rebecca Minkoff bags, but I always go back to wanting the Damier Speedy 30.

I don't really want to deal with the high maintenance of the Azure. Do you gals find that the Ebene match a lot of clothes/colors?