Want but shouldn't have?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OMG...I just fell in love with a Gucci purse, but I really shouldn't buy it...but I just keep thinking about it day and night. I'm using all the self control I have right now, but it's making me feel sooooo bad. :cry:

Is there something you really really want, but you know your shouldn't get it, and you really hold yourself from doing it? Please tell me, so I can feel better about my decision!

2. Great thread!

I really, really, really want to keep my car in Chicago. However, paying $200 a month to house it, plus killer parking fees everywhere in the city... I really should save that money.

3. I keep eyeing a Balenciaga Weekender, but the :angel: on my one shoulder is winning the debate. It's been very hard to resist. Thank god you can't have alcohol while pregnant or else that angel would have no chance!!! :shame:

4. i too really wanted a balenciaga weekender, but thanks God i know i can't afford it :P

5. Everything, I'm trying to buy some property but it's such a struggle to put that money away. I'm just trying to cut superfluous expenses down to zero so I can get there faster !!

6. Hahahaha...that is very good. maybe I need alcohol and say, "the heck with savings!" Or maybe you just feed the alcohol to the DH? :graucho:

7. That's a good goal!!!
    With the prices of property around here, I gave up...I've decided to just spend on superfluous goods. ;)

8. I want a Cartier Roadster but another watch is probably the last thing I need at this time. But I want it so bad:nuts:

9. MOre bags. Period. I'm about to leave for the outlets so that's no help.

10. I REALLY want to spend my paycheck on more than one Coach purse, and whiel I can afford it, I know it wouldn't be practical. Chances are though, I will buy more than one purse.

11. There are so many purses and accessories floating around in my head right now just haunting me! :cry: I really dont need to be spending anymore money, schools almost here again.

12. Everything.

Now that I am in NYC I am more in love with shopping and bags than ever... it is BAD. I need to hit the lotto.

13. i still want a paddy.. don't have one.. but i can't get it till late dec or early next yr but i keep looking for one........... in the mean time, i buy other things to feed my thirst and hunger.. lol lol

14. I really, really, want a Hermes Paris-Bombay bag. I really, really, should not spend that kind of money on a bag. I also really want a new LV bag...again, shouldn't spend the money.

Uggg, I hate wanting things!!! Wouldn't it be awesome if we could take a little pill that would make us happy with everything we currently have and never want anything else???

NO!!!!! :smile:

15. For quite a while, I've been wanting a Balenciaga city. I was doing good until I seen pics of it in blueberry. I couldn't stay strong any longer and yesterday I put an order in for one. Sorry probably not a story you wanted to hear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice