• Batignolles Vertical

• Batignolles Horizontal

• Petit Noe

Results are only viewable after voting.

imysworld

PandaPop
Sep 16, 2010
Well im looking for my frist LV

I have done a few posts but i thought i would do a poll to try and give me an idea of what is the best bag as a first bag.

This is what i want the bag for: -

Eveyday ware
Enough room to fit everything in
Enough room to put clothes in if i go to London for weekend (i travel light)
Straps need to be comfy
Maybe fit an A4 note pad or A4 folder in (around 12 x 8.5 inch)
Strong?

Im going for Monogram Canvas (thats the only thing im 100% on) All the bags are within my price range, and i can afford all of them, i dont want a top handle, but if you can tell me anything thats bad about them please do :smile:

You can choose a few answers, if you have any more questions let me know

Thank you :smile:

Well im looking for my frist LV

I have done a few posts but i thought i would do a poll to try and give me an idea of what is the best bag as a first bag.

This is what i want the bag for: -

Eveyday ware More than enough and lotsa space left
Enough room to fit everything in There's limitation to your everything right?
Enough room to put clothes in if i go to London for weekend (i travel light) I like to bring a long jacket cos i am always feeling cold, sure can fit
Straps need to be comfy The straps are comfortable, no problem
Maybe fit an A4 note pad or A4 folder in (around 12 x 8.5 inch) Yes but not sure if still can zip if the folder is inside the bag
Strong?
I don't pamper my Totally esp...it's kinda tough. :P

Totally MM/GM

I support this choice....:biggrin:
My answer in red for justification.

Last edited:
I think the best value is prolly the delightful MM.
I guess you'll need somfin bigger for "Enough room to put clothes in if i go to London for weekend (i travel light)"...did u consider the delightful GM and Palermo PM/GM?
Palermo - has a strap and can go on shoulder (maybe)?

The petit noe shouldn't even be a choice...for ur needs.

I think the best value is prolly the delightful MM.
I guess you'll need somfin bigger for "Enough room to put clothes in if i go to London for weekend (i travel light)"...did u consider the delightful GM and Palermo PM/GM?
Palermo - has a strap and can go on shoulder (maybe)?

The petit noe shouldn't even be a choice...for ur needs.

I just put up a lost of all the ones i can afford, when i go to london i littteralyl just take an extra dress and underwaere and i always carry make up and toiletries anyway lol

I can only have something off my list as everything else is out my price list! lol

hmm, good luck wif ur decision then.
Best to go to the store and check them all out IRL. It's hard to decide just by looking at the bags online or based on others' opinions.

hmm, good luck wif ur decision then.
Best to go to the store and check them all out IRL. It's hard to decide just by looking at the bags online or based on others' opinions.

If i could go to the store i would, i would much rather go there then ask lots of people, i like to look and play but i cant, i live too far away and it would cost part of my money for my bag to go look :sad:

It looks like either Delightful MM or Neverfull GM will suit your needs best. Good luck.

Yeah :smile: