Want a Speedy 30, Help!!

1. Hello everyone,

After looking through a bunch of the threads on this website I suddenly became a huge purse addict. I really love the Speedy 30 and have been having dreams about owning one. I want to make this dream come true! So I was looking through eBay and found really great deals on their LV bags, but I also know that a lot of the bags posted on there aren't "authentic" like they say it is. So please, if you happen to come across a REAL LV Speedy 30 (at a good/ decent price) on eBay one day, help me out and let me know. I'd love you forever! :biggrin:

2. don't worry ma'am. we're on the case....

3. This is what is so great about this forum!!
    Just go under the general purse forum section, then there is a section called "authenticate this!", start a thread and post the eBay auction link you are considering.
    We have some excellent LV experts here and they have helped me at least twice. I always seek a second opinion with eBay products whether it be Gucci, LV or Balenciaga. If it is a my poupette seller, I think they are legit, but correct me if I'm wrong.

4. You might want to post a want to buy notice in the marketplace if you can, you never know!

5. Hope you find the perfect Speedy for yourself!

6. I love to vicariously shop through others! Saves me $$$$! Hope you find your perfect 30!

7. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice