Want a new winter coat-help me please!~

1. I really want a new winter coat and have been looking at all the fashion magazines and just am not sure what would look good on me.

I was hoping you ladies who have a hell of a lot more fashion sense than me, could help me out.

here's the deal, I can't afford expensive, I am thinking in the $150 or under range. I am 41 years old, 5' 1", large breasted, dark curly hair and, I am not telling you my weight :shame:, but, I wear a size 16 in jeans.

I prefer darker colors since I work with kids.

Any ideas? Thanks!

2. Have you looked on Burlington Coat Factory? Are you looking for wool? They have a ton on their website. Most in the $75-$120 range. I bought a long wool coat with a fur trimmed hood there a couple years back.

3. Burlington is great-i was hoping for more advice on what sort of style would look good on me and be fashionable. I like wool-but, not sure long is the way to go. Thanks!

4. Have you considered a longish cape, or shawl?

5. I'm thinking a longer shawl collar would look good in a rich color like chocolate perhaps? Chech out Bluefly they have some beautiful coats especially the Via Spiga ones

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice