Want a new bag!

Mar 15, 2011
Hello ladies :smile: I have a budget of 1500$ I was going to spend a little more to get an alma BB but I want a bag for work. Here is my story, I just graduated about 2 weeks ago and had found a new job in my field which I am very excited for. As a present for my hard work my BF said I can get a bag at that price point. I have a budget this time because I will be paying my student loan in full. I was going to get the MCM backpack but sadly the medium is not in stock. I decided on the mcm backpack so it could later be my bf's daddy bag in the future. Please if you have any suggestions on what bag I could get please let me know. It can be any designer brand here is my collection so far

Lv neverfull mm and GM
Lv Alma vernis pm
Lv Eva
Prada Lux tote
Chanel jumbo
Chanel gst
Alexander wang Rocco
Balenciga city

Thank you :smile:

Hello ladies :smile: I have a budget of 1500$ I was going to spend a little more to get an alma BB but I want a bag for work. Here is my story, I just graduated about 2 weeks ago and had found a new job in my field which I am very excited for. As a present for my hard work my BF said I can get a bag at that price point. I have a budget this time because I will be paying my student loan in full. I was going to get the MCM backpack but sadly the medium is not in stock. I decided on the mcm backpack so it could later be my bf's daddy bag in the future. Please if you have any suggestions on what bag I could get please let me know. It can be any designer brand here is my collection so far

Lv neverfull mm and GM
Lv Alma vernis pm
Lv Eva
Prada Lux tote
Chanel jumbo
Chanel gst
Alexander wang Rocco
Balenciga city

You tell us it's for a "work bag." Do you need to carry files or a laptop? Or do you just want a professional-looking bag?

First of all, CONGRATS! Im working on my masters right now...I hope I get a bag when I graduate lol :roflmfao:

Secondly, do you have any ideas? There are soooo many bags out there some ideas of your style would be helpful in making suggestion!

First of all, CONGRATS! Im working on my masters right now...I hope I get a bag when I graduate lol :roflmfao:

Secondly, do you have any ideas? There are soooo many bags out there some ideas of your style would be helpful in making suggestion!

Thank you :smile: I was thinking of the mcm backpack because the job requires commuting. My style is anything haha anything that looks fab I love :smile:

Lv neverfull mm and GM
Lv Alma vernis pm
Lv Eva
Prada Lux tote
Chanel jumbo
Chanel gst
Alexander wang Rocco
Balenciga city

Neverfull

Lv neverfull mm and GM
Lv Alma vernis pm
Lv Eva
Prada Lux tote
Chanel jumbo
Chanel gst
Alexander wang Rocco
Balenciga city

You mentioned that you bf might be in need of a daddy bag in the future and right now you're in the need of a work bag, especially one suitable for commuting and that is comfortable. Have you considered a piece from the men's line? The canvas offerings of messenger totes like the District, Jake, and Mick are perfect for documents and a laptop (plus your personal essentials of course), have wide adjustable straps to be worn either on the shoulder or cross body, are within $100 of your budget (depending on the size), and have a clean professional design. They are well suited to both genders which is essential if your bf plans to use it one day; I can't honestly see a lot of men being thrilled, or even willing, to walk around with a 'woman's' bag like a Speedy or a Delightful...must be the cooties:sweatdrop: