Want a Chanel Jumbo Flap in Caviar

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I have been calling most of the Saks Fifth Avenue for a Chanel Jumbo in Caviar in colors OTHER than Black and Taupe. I would preferably want a Navy or Gray!!! If anyone knows of a SA or their store having one, PLEASE PM me. I desperately need one for Christmas.

I have the S5A card, hence, I will buy it only if it's through S5A and I get to save money on taxes. hehe.

:roflmfao:

Thanks!!!

2. I saw a blue/greyish color jumbo at NM in Palo Alto. You can give Linda a call and see if they still have it.

3. THanks. I am trying to decide from the navy to just the black. What do you think?

4. I have the black & I love it! You can never go wrong with black but I know how it feels to want to have more color!

5. I have a black one hence, i need color!

6. Oh sorry, I thought you were trying to decide between navy and black in post #3! What about violet or white?

7. I saw a jumbo navy flap at SCP but it was lambskin. It was so dark that I almost thought it was black.

8. SOrry I have a black in east west. I didn't elaborate. You are ok. Yes Navy is eliminated.

9. To be really honest, Saks doesn't buy a lot of color for Chanel...your best bet is Neiman's or a Chanel Boutique...

10. Does anyone know if Neimans ever carried the jumbo caviar in purple? I know they have lampskin but, I would prefer the caviar.