Wanna share my new (totally unplanned) Breguet.

Bee...Bee

Dizziness to myself
Mar 16, 2006
O-oh, my husband is in Paris to see my parents to give them what we bought for them during our holiday in St. Lucia and he e-mailed me these pics this afternoon of his deeds. He went and bought a Breguet La Tradition using OUR JOINT ACCOUNT!

I cannot believe this and I am not quite sure whether I should be LOL-ing or not, LOL. He says that: 'Honey, I'll let you take the sticker off and wear it first. May be you'll let me borrow it sometime.' He even had the cheek to finish with this smilie: :P!

It's our 3rd Breguet already after enamel dial 5140 and my Reine de Naples. This does not even include the 6190 table clock in my study, I am now officially broke :sweatdrop: so I am not sure whether I should be happy or not because I love the watch but then I am trying to save for a VC&A!

Anyway thanks for letting me share because for the sake of mini-Bee having a daddy, I am not going to kill my husband yet, LOL.

dscf2902qn8.jpg

dscf2899tm8.jpg

Thanks everyone for letting me share, LOL. I think I am going to have to lose my white gold Patek 4936 because I have too many watches and the La Tradition looks way better than the Patek and fortunately a friend has been telling me she wants to buy it off me for quite a good price so I have taken up her offer.

I also have the pic of my enamel dial 5140 somehow the computer (it must have been taken by my husband somewhere but don't know where because I am not familiar with the background, LOL) which is actually my dad's watch given to me when I graduated. I don't actually wear it too often so I gave it to my husband instead.

I suppose you can say it's my first 'proper' watch ;) because before that I wear a really old Swatch for 8 years which I still have.

5140pb9.jpg

OMG! I'm in awe (fanning self)... beautiful watch, fab collection!! :drool:

I have yet to buy an "adult" watch for myself, but when I do, I want it to be just that stunning!!

(I spend waaay too much time on tPF and timezone...bad for my bank account!)