Wanna see where I shop? And what I got?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Soooo, dear tPFers, back from a little Vacation and a trip to the nicest LV ever, I wanna share pics with you.

This is Salzburg, one of the most (if not THE most) beautiful cities in Austria.

[​IMG]

And this is the LV Store with the nicest SAs ever. Located in Getreidegasse. The shields with the Company logos are unique and a place of interest in Salzburg. This is also the street where Mozart was born.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Too bad that this van stood in front of LV as I took this pic. It was really hot as you can see (like 32 degrees Celsius), and next day we went to our house in the Mountains and had BAD BAD BAD weather... So we had to stay in the House.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what we saw when we looked out the window... SNOW!!! OMG!!! It was so cold. We came home yesterday and now I wanna show you what I got. Ready for a Reveal?

[​IMG]

2. yep, always ready for a reveal!! :graucho:
    btw, great pics so far! salzburg seems 2 be a really nice place!

3. Sooo, let´s take a look into the brown Bag:

[​IMG]

4. let´s open the first Box:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gina Sunnies in Pomme! Those are sooo gorgeous in sunlight, they sparkle!!!

5. cmon...show, show, show...I can't wait...:popcorn:

6. Second Box:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. And Family shot:

[​IMG]

Thanks to all who helped me make my decision between Sunnies, ZCP, Bag Charm, Inclusion and Mono Shawl.
    I looked at those things too but decided to buy the Bag Charm (Tapage) in Venice in Septmber, none of the two red Mono Shawls did perfectly match the Pomme Vernis and the transparent Inclusion didn´t really call my name.

8. mmmm i see a red hot pair there! congrats on both!! :woohoo:

9. Congrats .. lovely purchases and photos:smile:

10. Wow...luvly...they are hot! Congrats....luvly photos too...:P

11. ooh.. love Salzburg.. such a lovely reveal story..
    loove the red hot pair.. congrats! :sunnies

12. Congrats! luv the sunnies....thanks for sharing the pics of your vacation.....beautiful

13. Very nice! Love the red!

14. How pretty. Salzburg looks so picturesque. Love the new buys, esp the cute wallet. A lovely colour.

15. Congrats! It's a perfect pair!