wanna see some limelights and a bandeau???

"A"- Those are allll sooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're son sounds like mine about a year or two ago- sometimes I'd find the remote in the FRIDGE!!!!!!!!

hahahaha!!!!

MOCA!! You made the trip?????!!!! I'm sooo jealous of your LIMELIGHTS!!!

Beautiful clutch ... both of them, I can see why it'd be hard to let go of either one! Congrats and that bandeau is yummy as well ... glad you finally found your camera! Can't wait to see your MOCA purchases.

I finally have found my camera in a cupboard with the pots and pans. All I can say is...That's my Ethan!! :rolleyes:

I have not yet decided which limelight I like better. I think that I am just going to keep both because they each have so many pros about them.

~I was wondering when we were going to get to see your new babies-Limelights! I'm glad you've located your camera. The Limelights and the Bandeau are absolutely breathtaking;)When you have a chance, you must model for us with each Limelight:yes:That's the only way we can vote to see which one is the best...but, it's gonna be a toughie:shrugs:CONGRATS on your new additions~