Wanna see my Rouille?

Bella

Earth to Bella
O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
Hi ladies! I just thought I would share my most favorite 06 S/S with ya'll!

I :heart: this bag.
I think the color is a tad bit off with the flash and all. It's showing a bit more orange when in reality my particular bag has a deep rich red undertone. I especially love the leather, not veiny at all and very similar to 05 leather.

Anyone considering rouille.....it's a greaaat color.:yes:

Oh yes, I also included my first love, my Isabella Fiore freedom wallet.:love:
I thought they made a cute pair.

EDIT* oh ya, that flash didn't do the color justice. Sorry, I'll take some replacements in the sunlight tomorrow.

Attachments

• tmpphpzMTmL6.jpg
    tmpphpzMTmL6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 213
  • tmpphpMfNCRY.jpg
    tmpphpMfNCRY.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 165
:drool: Even with the flash it looks really delish! I would love to see it in the sun though, as it's my favorite way to see bal bags in photos! I love it with the IF wallet too! I got both my daughters the Buried Treasure Jamie bag, and I love it! This bag does have really incredible leather and doesn't look like 06 leather at all! Thanks for sharing!
:heart:

Gorgeous bag and I love the wallet. I think Fiore is creative and makes beautiful bags. My Mom loves vintage Fiore and has quite a collection. I have a leopard pony hair structured purse that is very rare and I love it. For the quality of her bags, they are an excellent buy. The wallet is perfect for our elegant buy edgy bbags! :yes:

:drool: Even with the flash it looks really delish! I would love to see it in the sun though, as it's my favorite way to see bal bags in photos! I love it with the IF wallet too! I got both my daughters the Buried Treasure Jamie bag, and I love it! This bag does have really incredible leather and doesn't look like 06 leather at all! Thanks for sharing!
:heart:

ummmm Deana, why is that bubblegum picture on your signature? To torment me? :P