Wanna see my Rouille?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I just thought I would share my most favorite 06 S/S with ya'll!

I :heart: this bag.
    I think the color is a tad bit off with the flash and all. It's showing a bit more orange when in reality my particular bag has a deep rich red undertone. I especially love the leather, not veiny at all and very similar to 05 leather.

Anyone considering rouille.....it's a greaaat color.:yes:

Oh yes, I also included my first love, my Isabella Fiore freedom wallet.:love:
    I thought they made a cute pair.

EDIT* oh ya, that flash didn't do the color justice. Sorry, I'll take some replacements in the sunlight tomorrow.

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous color... i have one myself :yes:

love the wallet with it!

3. :drool: Even with the flash it looks really delish! I would love to see it in the sun though, as it's my favorite way to see bal bags in photos! I love it with the IF wallet too! I got both my daughters the Buried Treasure Jamie bag, and I love it! This bag does have really incredible leather and doesn't look like 06 leather at all! Thanks for sharing!
    :heart:

4. I definitely will take some more pics... Sorry, wish these were better.:sad:

5. It's a great warm color thanks for sharing. I had a rouille city but it's gone :sad: I decided to keep my RV instead.

6. I love Rouille and own a First in it myself :yahoo: Your bag has the most amazing leather as well - GORGEOUS :love:

7. Gorgeous bag and I love the wallet. I think Fiore is creative and makes beautiful bags. My Mom loves vintage Fiore and has quite a collection. I have a leopard pony hair structured purse that is very rare and I love it. For the quality of her bags, they are an excellent buy. The wallet is perfect for our elegant buy edgy bbags! :yes:

8. ummmm Deana, why is that bubblegum picture on your signature? To torment me? :P

9. Love the color. Beautiful!

10. congrats!

11. Wow - great color!

12. What a gorgeous colour!!!!!!!

13. WOW, the Rouille color shows up real nice in your pic!:wtf: NICE!!

14. Your bag looks beautiful!!! Congrats!!

15. what a beautiful color!