Wanna see my new Chanel Shoes?

1. These are my new shoes already from the fall 2006 collection! I wanted a pair of flats to wear comfortably, and I fell in love with these, they became mine today, and I wanted to share:yes: Next, I think I will have to have the sling backs with a little heal.

Well, darn it, I can not post the photo again. Sometime it works for me, and sometimes it doesn't. shoot! I love these shoes, even the soles!:rolleyes:

2. try again! We MUST have photos!!!

3. I tried! again and again! I don't know what is wrong with my computer. They are so elegant. IMO. I love them and I have vowed to take only cabs when I wear them! Can I email the photo to you, Swankymamaof3? Poor cal already had to do this for my python skins! I will see my internet guru tomorrow, I hope he can help me!

4. they are from the nex luxe line. There is a chain incorporated, but woven in a differnt way from the classic Chanel weave. I really love this style! The bags to match are TO DIE FOR! Wait until you see them. Maybe they are not released in the US yet?

5. Photo, Photo, Photooooo!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6. Oh..This is TORTURE..KILL ME NOW..I NEED PICS..LMAO.

7. yikes, I am trying! and, you know they stole my heart because the sales begin tomorrow, and of course, the are not going to be included! But, how in the heck could I resist! They are SO PERFECT, for me, anyway.

Please, someone explain to me, that when I click on the little paperclip, sometimes, something happens, but, most of the time, NOTHING! trying ladies!:blink:

8. ^ maybe the picture is too large?

9. if only that were the case, I could reduce it, but, for some reason when I click on the paperclip, it acts as if I have done nothing at all. :blink: I have posted photos before, but recently, I can't get past the very first click! Odd, isn't it?:oh:

10. have you tried 'manage attachments' and then uploaded it?

11. ahhhh, I think this worked! My camera doesn't do them justice!:love: :rolleyes: :heart:

newshoes.JPG
  12. I wish I had a better photo!

13. I agree...maybe you should edit it....and make it a bit lighter.

14. yikes, I am a computer loser! I have no idea how to do that! :cry:

15. yay, finally! those are hot, congrats! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice