Wanna See My HH Goodies?? Hudson Satchels & Blush Havana!!

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
Hi my fellow HH Hotties! I haven't posted lately on tPF because it's been so hectic lately here, but I'm back now. I have missed you all so much. You are like my second family, who can relate to my obsession with purses LOL. I finally took pics of my Vachetta and Smoke Blue Hudson Satchels today and I wanted to share them with you. Oh and I took a pic of my newest addition Havana (Blush Havana). I just love that color!! I also took a pic of the purchases I received from HH from their sale: The Sam Nylon Travel Wallet in Khaki and Smoke Blue, and Capri Coin Purse. Here they are!!

Outdoor shot:

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

wow, just absolutely beautiful missy! :cloud9: I know I'm always blabbing about my love for the hudson, but it's just the best bag ever and yours are soo gorgeous! And OMG, the blush havana...so lovely. Congrats on your new additions!

wow, just absolutely beautiful missy! :cloud9: I know I'm always blabbing about my love for the hudson, but it's just the best bag ever and yours are soo gorgeous! And OMG, the blush havana...so lovely. Congrats on your new additions!

Aawww thanks so much :smile:! I just love the style of the Hudson Satchel! It's perfect for me! The leather smells so good and I can't stop petting them LOL And the Blush Havana is so smooshy (my kind of bag) I love them all!! :yahoo:

missypoo -- great collection of new goodies! The Hudsons and the Havana ... ahhh, what beautiful bags. Interesting how much the color of the smoke blue satchel changes so much in the photos; is it that apparent IRL?

missypoo -- great collection of new goodies! The Hudsons and the Havana ... ahhh, what beautiful bags. Interesting how much the color of the smoke blue satchel changes so much in the photos; is it that apparent IRL?

Thank you CC! It is interesting to see the outdoor shot compared to the indoor shot huh? It kind of looks like the smoke blue is black in that one shot. IRL it truly looks like the outdoor shot on the bench.