Wanna see more pics of Taupe, Mousse, Juane?

1. Check out eBay seller, Roz77772002!!! She's just listed Paddingtons in these 3 new colours.:biggrin: The Mousse appears a lot greyer than I expected.. Was thinking it was more green and dark! Hmm, so hard to know for sure.

2. TY for the heads up! btw, in case anyones wondering roz is a great seller.

Oh dear, I love the mousse. *starts to plot* what oh what can I sell off..hhmmm...

3. LOL! I like how u think.. um.. you wouldn't happen to have a quilted MJ Blake just lying around, do you? Or a quilted MJ clutch wallet?:P

4. No MJs. You need a kidney? Spleen? I can live without a spleen, right? LOL

5. well this is kind of relieving and disappointing at the same time - the mousse is a lot more blue than i expected, i don't love it that much. now i can get a bulga! lol...but i really loved the color that was up on LVR.

6. Atleast you got to see a better picture before ordering. I liked it up on LVR but I also loved the jeans moyen/blu claire but didn't like the gold hardware. So the mousse is great. I hope I can still get one when I have enough $$.

7. I love the dark color shown on LVR, too, but I was SO sad to send back my jeans moyen Paddy...so this will be a happy medium. If it is bluish greenish grey, I am more than happy! Funny that the pics get posted the moment after I ordered my new bag (the big pocket paddy)..:amazed:

8. Thanks! I breezed right by that Mousse bag thinking it was the light blue. I dunno.... I see NO green in that bag, just light blue. Is it me?

9. I too saw no green; it could just be our monitors?? :blink:

Where does Roz get so many fantastic bags so quickly.

Are those skull scarfs really popular? Alas, the sheltered nature of Colorado. :biggrin:

10. It definitely looked green to me IRL - maybe there's some variation in the tone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice