Wanna See an Insane Wishlist HEEHEE!!!

HEEHEE....I'm actually contemplating just sending him about 5-10 near every holiday...if he sees the whole thing he might collapse (and he already has bad blood pressure)!!!!!

So for my masters....I'll just send the first 10 on my list...with a good mix of cheaper and super expensive LOL
oh...plus I can't let him buy me the stuff that is only on ebay/LT. I don't trust him to find an authentic one, etc. So he only gets the currently available list!

Sorry Emily!!!

Oh wow Karman...you should share with us! LOL

Ok, I'll type the list up now. I haven't even added the bags that I said I'd buy later on. This is an older wish list...

Beverly MM
Beverly clutch
Monogram Popincourt
Mono Popincourt Haut
Messenger PM Bosphore
Monogram Carryall
Monogram Sologne
Tivoli PM
Mizi/Black Mizi Vienna
Klara/Black Klara Vienna
MC Trouville (white)
MC Aurelia MM (black)
MC Koala wallet
MC Aumoniere
Vernis Reade PM (marshmallow, amarante, pomme, or future colour)
Vernis Small ring agenda (ditto above)
Vernis French Purse (amarante)
Vernis Sunset Boulevard (amarante)
Vernis cles (amarante)
Vernis Biscayne Bay (marshmallow)
Vernis Tompkins Square (bronze)
Le Fab (white)
L'Epanoui PM (sienne, black or white)
Epi Passy (Ivoire)
Damier Saleya PM/GM
Damier Neverfull
Damier Ribera MM
Denim Baggy PM
Denim Camera Bag
Denim Neo Cabby (black)
Inclusion barrette GM (amarante or pomme, discontinued pink)
Inclusion bracelet PM (amarante, black)
White MC Chiffon Scarf
Mono Dentelle Scarf
Sweet Monogram Creole Earrings (silver)
Sweet Monogram bracelet (silver)
Sweet Monogram pendant (silver)
Sweet Monogram hair band (silver)
Sweet Monogram ring (silver)
Cream/red CB Papillon, pochette
Brown/pink CB retro, pochette
Red Pouchy
Mat Shelton (black)
Graffiti Alma PM
Perfo Pochette (fuchsia)
Mini Monogram Lucille PM/GM (khaki, navy)

I forgot to add time pieces and fine jewelry:
Tambour small quartz evening watch
white gold LV initials charm + white gold chain
white gold heart locket charm (not the one with diamonds...the one with a bow on top and the heart is 3D)
white gold monogram bracelet

the last four will NOT happen for a LONGGGGG time. Maybe the inivitals charm and chain...but the watch is like $3000 something and the mono bracelet is another $3500 :wtf:

:sweatdrop: As I said before, this is NOT updated

Twiggers, great list you got there!! That about covers all the bases. Giving 10 at a time from the list to your DH is a good plan --- that should not create too much high blood pressure. lol

Karman, great list, too! It seems we all have nice long lists of LV needs.

Now, where is that dang money forest? We need to make some major harvesting to fulfill our wish list!:yes:

I need Ed McMahon to show up at my house darn it! LOL

WOW Karman...great list!!!! Mine used to be really really really longer...but I agonized and narrowed it down to what I'll actually use!

Naomi...my list would be longer but I've narrowed it down to things that I'd really really want only. I mean I could add many more things in there but they're things like Azur Speedy or Damier Duomo but if I put those on I may as well put down every single LV piece...lol

OMG huge list. Hey Twiggers, you should pm me about that framboise bedford. If you saw my other post, hubby bought one for me and I don't like it, so I'm returning it. SA said it looked to be the last one in the US for the moment. Love your list though. Lots of nice items on it.:yes: