Wanna play Coach for a day?

I'm carrying my black Ali and I wore my black Ireland wedges to work earlier but I'll definitely be changing those before dh's softball game tonight. I'm so boring now...I love this bag so much that I carry it every day, I haven't switched it out once since I got it!

Sorry girls, I'm too lazy to take a pic right now, lol. But I am loving all the pics of everyone's bags!

Too lazy to go back upstairs for the camera, but today's Coach was the khaki Carly and I wore my gold Debbie sandals....I've been neglecting my shoulder bag, so I think I may bring Jackie (as in Jack Daniels....as in whiskey) back out....

I am carrying Carly. It holds everything. My boss gave me this big planner to take with me today plus an extra phone and charger and I just tossed them right in. I had her sitting on a chair and someone moved her and commented on what a big bag.

Attachments

• carly 004.jpg
    carly 004.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 20
welll i wanted to carry my new black leather duffle bag, but because it s so hot, i would be an idiot to do so!! here in NY the sun locks onto dark colors like a magnet!! i swear!! so i wore my brown duffle because i didnt want to be bothered in dressing cute to match the chevron or the poppy tote

:drool: OOOhhh, Nice!

Kat - thanks for asking!

My Roberta Gandolfi
attachment.php

BTW - the pants are way too cute, you crack me up!