Wanna play Coach for a day?

I'm currently carrying some oldies but goodies... my blue/turquoise twill turnlock tote, my usual old-style Soho mini signature french purse wallet (I really miss those, FWIW), my camera has popped into my purse so it's got its Coach mini sig case (for the Cannon limited editions). I also just got 3 new (to me, old styles) wristlets in the mail- look for them to pop up!

Kat - thanks for asking!

My Roberta Gandolfi
attachment.php

BTW - the pants are way too cute, you crack me up!

LOVE this bag! What a great summer bag!

I am using my lilac satin Hamptons bag that I use for work because it is big enough to hold papers, journals, etc...I even have a small textbook in it!

DSC02834.jpg

This is an old pic...I've since taken the price tags off :P

beautiful bags girls!! :drool: today I am using my yellow optic shoulder tote with my cute stripe scarf and the prettiest charm that one of my students got me for the end of the year ... today was my last day as a teacher! :crybaby: sorry for the mess in the background, I'm in the middle of moving.

attachment.php

Attachments

• yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 188
beautiful bags girls!! :drool: today I am using my yellow optic shoulder tote with my cute stripe scarf and the prettiest charm that one of my students got me for the end of the year ... today was my last day as a teacher! :crybaby: sorry for the mess in the background, I'm in the middle of moving.

attachment.php
Great bag! Are you leaving teaching for something else? new career? :yes:

Great bag! Are you leaving teaching for something else? new career? :yes:

yeah, I am getting my masters in instructional technology in august and have no clue what I want to do. :wtf: :roflmfao: I've applied a few places for teacher training/corporate training/distance learning coordinators but haven't got any interviews yet so I can't really narrow it down. hah.

I haven't been at home for a week (at the beach and now at BFs place) so I've been using the only purse I have with me- my Legacy Shoulder bag in Whiskey. I love it, the color seems to go with everything and it works for both day and night.

Today I'm carrying my Signature Stripe tote in Crimson. I love this bag! It contains my large signature stripe crimson beauty case and my sig stripe crimson wristlet and Chanel sunnies... see below! And I'm also wearing my hamptons scribble ponytail scarf :tender: :cutesy: :girlsigh:

bag1.jpg

crimson1.jpg

crimson2.jpg

attachment.php

I am lovin' this bag! I'm not even into optic, but there's something about this bag.... yummy!

Today I am carring my black ergo actually carried it yesterday and just havn't switched it out will probably switch to my swing pack later as I am going to our area's Relay for life

100_1113.jpg

currently carring for about another hour

100_1103.jpg

I switched mine out! Today I'm carrying my white Hamptons lunch tote and wearing my spanky new sandals...pics of both here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8491901@N03/?saved=1

The tote is minus the scarf...that would be a little bit much with the shoes, I think!

I'm STILL loving this thread! Anotheremptysky, that yellow optic sig is BEAUTIFUL! And Reddianasaur, I really like that charm/bag combo - they really pop together!

- TwoSirius