Wanna play Coach for a day?

u should see me try so hard to m atch this bag!!

i got metallic silver nail polish on my fingers, medium pink on my toes, i wear white t shirts and and jeans and white or pink shoes!!!

Kat - do you have the matching chevron wristlet? There is one on Ebay I think right now and I thought about you immediately when I saw it.

Those sweats are too cute.

I'm carrying my mahogany signature stripe satchel for the day, but this evening we'll be going to a party, and I'll probably be switching to my white leather Hamptons lunch tote for that!

- TwoSirius

I've got my medium black signature Carly today, which is decorated with my new skull and lips charms. Inside I have my black mini-sig wallet and my punch stripe mini skinny. :tup: No pics today though. Sorry.

Kat - thanks for asking!

My Roberta Gandolfi
attachment.php

BTW - the pants are way too cute, you crack me up!
Beautiful bag, I love it!! Great find!

Lets see.......today is a new day so I think I will be using my:

Choco med Carly, matching wallet and ergo scarf print mini skinny as my makeup bag:tup:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 274.jpg
    Ebay Pics 274.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 57
I am using my black hamptons weekend tote. I also have a black mini signture make up case. Black leather mini skinny, Coach eyeglass case and powder blue signature accordian wallet.

10663_SVBK_t.jpg

I've been using my large Carly sig with gold leather trim, and always my black french purse wallet. :smile: It's hard. I hate switching bags, because I really would love to use all of them every day. *cry!*

Someone mentioned doing a bag/borrow/steal but with no stealing... I actually do that with a friend of mine. BEcause we both have massive purse envy. BUt sometimes we just agree to swap anyway.

I don't think trading is allowed on tpf, unless it is done through marketplace members - we have to remember that we are in fact strangers and there are tons of ways to get scammed