Wanna play Coach for a day?

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
South Jersey
I'm carrying my black Ali and I wore my black Ireland wedges to work earlier but I'll definitely be changing those before dh's softball game tonight. I'm so boring now...I love this bag so much that I carry it every day, I haven't switched it out once since I got it!

Sorry girls, I'm too lazy to take a pic right now, lol. But I am loving all the pics of everyone's bags!

SpoiledRotten22

In LVoe...
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Memphis, TN
Too lazy to go back upstairs for the camera, but today's Coach was the khaki Carly and I wore my gold Debbie sandals....I've been neglecting my shoulder bag, so I think I may bring Jackie (as in Jack Daniels....as in whiskey) back out....

handbag helen

Dec 5, 2006
I am carrying Carly. It holds everything. My boss gave me this big planner to take with me today plus an extra phone and charger and I just tossed them right in. I had her sitting on a chair and someone moved her and commented on what a big bag.

Attachments

twosirius

5 lbs off, 25 to go!
Mar 19, 2007
Today I've got my new slim flap in citron/natural, and I am LOVING it. Also my white Sadie sunnies!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Dont have pics right this minute, but Im using my black leather soho hobo with skull and heart charms attached! I'll get pics tomorrow!

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
Loving my SO
welll i wanted to carry my new black leather duffle bag, but because it s so hot, i would be an idiot to do so!! here in NY the sun locks onto dark colors like a magnet!! i swear!! so i wore my brown duffle because i didnt want to be bothered in dressing cute to match the chevron or the poppy tote