Wanna play Coach for a day?

starletta8

Balenciaga Addict
Jun 15, 2006
PA
I'm currently carrying some oldies but goodies... my blue/turquoise twill turnlock tote, my usual old-style Soho mini signature french purse wallet (I really miss those, FWIW), my camera has popped into my purse so it's got its Coach mini sig case (for the Cannon limited editions). I also just got 3 new (to me, old styles) wristlets in the mail- look for them to pop up!

stacmck

nail polish addict
O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I am using my lilac satin Hamptons bag that I use for work because it is big enough to hold papers, journals, etc...I even have a small textbook in it!

This is an old pic...I've since taken the price tags off :P

beautiful bags girls!! :drool: today I am using my yellow optic shoulder tote with my cute stripe scarf and the prettiest charm that one of my students got me for the end of the year ... today was my last day as a teacher! :crybaby: sorry for the mess in the background, I'm in the middle of moving.

Attachments

beanpolejd

In LVoe with LV!!!
O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
NJ
Today I'm using my Signature Stripe Tote in Punch. A picture of it is in my collection link in my signature.

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
beautiful bags girls!! :drool: today I am using my yellow optic shoulder tote with my cute stripe scarf and the prettiest charm that one of my students got me for the end of the year ... today was my last day as a teacher! :crybaby: sorry for the mess in the background, I'm in the middle of moving.

Great bag! Are you leaving teaching for something else? new career? :yes:

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I'm carrying my whiskey ali today. Don't have time to do pics but will post them another day!:P

Nstef007

May 17, 2007
Atlanta
I haven't been at home for a week (at the beach and now at BFs place) so I've been using the only purse I have with me- my Legacy Shoulder bag in Whiskey. I love it, the color seems to go with everything and it works for both day and night.

Mar 26, 2007
Raiding PBC's closet... shh!
Today I'm carrying my Signature Stripe tote in Crimson. I love this bag! It contains my large signature stripe crimson beauty case and my sig stripe crimson wristlet and Chanel sunnies... see below! And I'm also wearing my hamptons scribble ponytail scarf :tender: :cutesy: :girlsigh:

kidlearner

Craving LV
Feb 26, 2007
Bay Area, CA

I am lovin' this bag! I'm not even into optic, but there's something about this bag.... yummy!

reddianasaur

Sep 3, 2006
Roak Land
Today I am carring my black ergo actually carried it yesterday and just havn't switched it out will probably switch to my swing pack later as I am going to our area's Relay for life

currently carring for about another hour

twosirius

5 lbs off, 25 to go!
Mar 19, 2007
I switched mine out! Today I'm carrying my white Hamptons lunch tote and wearing my spanky new sandals...pics of both here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8491901@N03/?saved=1

The tote is minus the scarf...that would be a little bit much with the shoes, I think!

I'm STILL loving this thread! Anotheremptysky, that yellow optic sig is BEAUTIFUL! And Reddianasaur, I really like that charm/bag combo - they really pop together!

- TwoSirius