Wanna know what $700 get me for work wear??

Firefly32

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
So what did $700 get me for work wear :smile: The sales were great out there and I hit so many stores but this is where I scored at. I think I could have done better but some stuff at GAP was on sale and some stuff not :sad:. I plan on hitting outlets and other stores that I loved once I start building up more of a savings :smile:. I want to thank all the ladies who had gave me suggestions on where to go and what to get. The pics I posted are some of the items I found at the GAP. I couldn't find pics of JCP or Marshalls stuff. I think I shorted myself on pants though so I am thinking one or two more. So ladies wow did I do??

GAP Items
3 Curvy Black Pants
1 Curvy Tan Pants
3 V-neck Sweaters Black, Purple, Rose
3 Gap Modial Cardigan in black, navy and grey
2 Preppy Crewnecks black and purple
1 The Ultimate Cardian black
2 Stretch fitted shirt black and white

Marshalls
Jones New York Cardigan in Navy and matching tank
Calvin Klein short sleeve sweater

JCPenney had amazing sales and this is where I feel I really lucked out and there stuff there didn't seem that bad. The brands were Worthington and St. Johns that I purchased and were between $5-$8.00 for the shirts and sweaters
2 Black Cardigans
2 Black button down shirts
1 Purple button down shirt
1 Emerald green button down
2 Blue button down
1 Tan button down
2 Pink rose button down
1 Violet button down
2 White button down
1 Red button down
2 Grey sweater vests
3 Black sweater vests

2 Worthington pants 1 black and one grey for $24 each

Here are pics of stuff from GAP
gp587391-00p01v01.jpg

gp691459-00p01v01.jpg

gp691511-13p01v01.jpg

gp705615-06p01v01.jpg

gp705615-07p01v01.jpg

gp620844-01p01v01.jpg

gp620844-02p01v01.jpg

Great job!! I did a big shopping blow-out at the Atlantic City outlets before I started my 1st full-time job, and I still wear most of the stuff regularly. It feels great, right? :smile:

Thank you everyone :smile:. I can't believe how good I did either :smile:, especially when I was so worried about the shopping trip and how well I would spend my money putting stuff together :smile:... Now it's time to save for a new bag he he :smile:

How nice, You did really good !!! BTW, I really like those GAP curvy pants, I have a few pairs myself. Those are my favorite pants along with the express editor ( I prefer the wide waistband ones). I really have to check out JC Penney, interesting!

I wish you the best of luck at your new job:yahoo:

I think you are good w/ pants for now, they don't get noticed as much!