Wanna get my first LV(rose),where is the best store for me to get it?

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I am so excited cause I am going to have the very first LV in my life, and I want the rose pochette,cause it is very special and a better price(which is much cheaper than speedy 30 and neverful)...1, GO to the LV store on 5th avenue, pay full price +tax(I will enjoy the time shopping there and holding the LV shopping bag all the way back home)2, order one from ELUXURY.com, but I get tax free3,get it from sak 5th Avenue, I just wondered if I open a new card, can I get 10%off?Please help! which one should I choose?thank u

Pay the tax and make your first LV a memorable one. You'll get to check every detail of the Pochette in person and you'll get to try on a few bags while you are at the store.

I still remember my first store purchase, it still has a special place in my heart.

Early congrats on your first LV.

I would personally save the tax. Only thing is how much is shipping? So once you consider that it might not be that much of a difference. If that is the case I would go to the store. Also, if you order from an out of state saks you do not have to pay sales tax but they usually charge shipping. (sometimes they waive it, if you can find a nice SA) No Saks does not offer 10% on LV if you open a new account. LV is the only dept that is excluded from the 10% off

Also, if you order from an out of state saks you do not have to pay sales tax but they usually charge shipping. (sometimes they waive it, if you can find a nice SA).

I'm in CA, is there a particular out of state Saks store that is best for this? Also, I wonder if they waive the shipping for SaksFirst 'Premier' members which normally includes free shipping on purchases.

for me, buying in the store and paying tax is actually cheaper than buying it on eluxury. lol its cheaper by like at least 5 - 10 dollars so i choose to shop in the store! plus its nicer to actually see and feel what youre buying in person :smile: