Wanna epi in my cannes?

1. My vintage red epi cannes, won from eBay just recently, has finally arrived today! :love: I'm not sure what this is actually use for but I love the shape of it. Some said it's a train case, cosmetic case or an evening bag. I'm just going to use it as an actual handbag. :amuse:

IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_0508.JPG Put on my own lock n' keys. Ta da...

P.S. I want to thank caannie for helping me with my search of the cannes! :flowers:

2. Irissy, This Is Definitely One Of The Best Epi Pieces, LV Has Ever Made! Love The Red!!! :smile: Enjoy.....& It Will Be Absolutely Beautiful Anyway You Wear It! Especially As A Handbag!!!!! :smile:

3. It's so adorable! That's definately not a bag you see on the street everyday. Gorgeous!

4. Really? :nuts: Thanks! :flowers:

5. hey Irissy wow! what a great find! congrats!!! i totally love the colour!!!

6. I usually don't like to buy LV bags on eBay but this was a discontinued piece so... I must... :Push:

Thank you LoveThemAll. :biggrin:

7. Thanks Helen!! Omg, I just hit 4000. :shocked:

8. :Push: :roflmfao:

congrats girl!!!! :flowers: give me another month or so and i'll be with ya!!! hehehehe! keep posting... i always enjoy reading your posts!!!

9. Congrats ! On the Cannes and the 4,000 ! ;)

10. What a cool bag!! Congrats and enjoy! It's so different looking. Also, congrats on your 4000th!!

11. A Purseket would fit perfectly into that bag. :yes:

12. Cute:biggrin: What does the inside look like?

13. I LOVE it!!! CONGRATS!!! I want one for my accessories!!!

14. Great find, Irissy! The color is beautiful and the shape is so unique. Congrats on a great purchase! :smile:

15. It's really cute, and I love the red!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice