Waltz Oskar in Green?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1.jpg

Hi everyone. I need your purse expertise! I was wondering if anyone has seen Waltz Oskar (Limited Edition) in a green fabric? I saw this girl on the bus with one and it looked like the above picture but just more green. The LV were gold coloured. When I first saw it I thought it was fake but I wasn't sure. Any thoughts or ideas?? Thanks:smile:

2. not to be mean but....bus????:shame:

3. :confused1:

4. I don't think it was made in this color combination, but maybe the others could be more help to you, sorry.

5. what do you mean not to be mean? bus is a good way to get to point B especially in nasty nasty vancouver raining weather:P

6. it's fake!

7. Ummm, that green authentication card/envelope is a sign of a fake. Sorry.

8. I love Vancouver!!! I miss Vancouver. I love going there when I can. :yes:

9. No Oskar Waltz doesn´t look like that

10. Runway version of Oskar came in a similar color combo:

[​IMG]

However, the pic of the bag you posted is fake.:sad:

OSKARWALTS.jpg
  11. This is a fake - in the future, you can post questions concerning authenticity in the authenticate this thread ! :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice