walnut maggie or leather brooke?

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
I ordered a walnut maggie (it's on it's way) but after reading about how badly the madison bags scratch I have been thinking about exchanging it for a leather brooke. anyones advice would be appreciated.

The walnut Madison leather, and many of the other colors, is a bit delicate and can scratch easily, and the walnut may show it more than lighter colors. That said, I've had my walnut Hailey for 3 or 4 months now and carried her quite a bit, and she looks great, just a couple of minor scratches that are hardly noticeable. I did treat her with Apple before I used her and a couple of times since, and I am careful with my bags, so if you love the color it's workable. And some of the Madison colors, like the bone, are less shiny and more pebbled and I think will hold up better (I also have a bone Hailey and the leather is very different). The leather on the Brookes is also much less delicate. I guess it depends on which you love more and whether you're willing to baby the Maggie a bit.

Apple it up like toby says and just love your walnut maggie

i have my walnut sabrina, and she awesome

I have lots of Madison stuff and they are all fine

you can get the Apple stuff online or at Burlington coat factory

dont worry be happy

thanks everyone for your advice. I think I will keep the Maggie. I do baby my bags so I'm sure she will be fine. I love a structured bag so a brooke bag probably won't satisfy me.