Walnut Large Campana

It's great that you got some more pieces! May I ask what you got? The iron and the small cross body look pretty small. It would seem to me that you can only carry the basics in them.

The Belly doesn't come in Walnut.

I bought a large wallet, mini wallet, cosmetic pouch, and a large black belly.:cloud9:

It is too bad they do not have the belly in Walnut. But I think the color will look better on a medium belly vs a large.

I bought a large wallet, mini wallet, cosmetic pouch, and a large black belly.:cloud9:

It is too bad they do not have the belly in Walnut. But I think the color will look better on a medium belly vs a large.

Wow! That's a very nice haul! :loveeyes:

In what color did you get your large wallet? Is your large Belly Nero or Ardoise? I think I read somewhere that you got an Ardoise. If so, how do you like it vs a Nero?

I've been thinking about getting a large Belly in Ardoise, but don't know if it comes in that color. Maybe I should wait and see what colors will be released for the Fall/Winter 2014 collection. Perhaps there will be a purple. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

You'd be surprised how much the Iron can hold. I have two and really like them. I was able to carry my BV wallet, coin case, cosmetic case, sunglasses, phone and lightwieght cardigan in it!

That's indeed roomy, grietje! Does it ever seem a bit bulky while carrying it? I hate it when a bag doesn't sit comfortably under my arms.

Wow! That's a very nice haul! :loveeyes:

In what color did you get your large wallet? Is your large Belly Nero or Ardoise? I think I read somewhere that you got an Ardoise. If so, how do you like it vs a Nero?

I've been thinking about getting a large Belly in Ardoise, but don't know if it comes in that color. Maybe I should wait and see what colors will be released for the Fall/Winter 2014 collection. Perhaps there will be a purple. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

My large wallet is Nero. My large belly is Nero too. They only have large belly in Nero and Ebano.

Yes, I have an Ardoise large veneta. I like Ardoise, but maybe love Nero more as I am not sure if I will carry Ardoise in the summer. That is why I am thinking of getting something in walnut for the summer.

I am going to wait for Fall/Winter 2014 too. I like the crossbody bag.

My large wallet is Nero. My large belly is Nero too. They only have large belly in Nero and Ebano.

Yes, I have an Ardoise large veneta. I like Ardoise, but maybe love Nero more as I am not sure if I will carry Ardoise in the summer. That is why I am thinking of getting something in walnut for the summer.

I am going to wait for Fall/Winter 2014 too. I like the crossbody bag.

Nice Nero collection! Congratulations!

I think Walnut is awesome for Spring/Summer. It looks great with anything ranging from white to brown, not to mention black.

I've been debating on whether it would be better to get a large belly or a maxi veneta. I love the veneta because it molds to the body and lies pretty flat, but the belly looks so beautiful and it's pretty spacious too. I've tried both and liked them equally. I guess that it would all come down to color since Maxi does come in more colors than the large belly.

Another style that I love is the large rete tote because the length of the straps can be adjusted and it does usually come in many colors. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the bottom is unstructured so the bottom would dip if it gets too heavy. I wonder if anyone has had problems with that? I also noticed that the bag is quite heavy.

I have the Walnut Parachute and I really think it is a 4 season color. It is saturated enough that it works in winter with black, grey, navy, burgundy and brown and light enough to work in summer with white, cream and blues. It's also just dark enough that I don't have to worry about stains or color transfer...although I don't carry pens.

I have the Walnut Parachute and I really think it is a 4 season color. It is saturated enough that it works in winter with black, grey, navy, burgundy and brown and light enough to work in summer with white, cream and blues. It's also just dark enough that I don't have to worry about stains or color transfer...although I don't carry pens.

Congrats on your Walnut Parachute!

I totally agree about Walnut been great for all seasons.

And I don't keep any loose pens in my purses. I have a leather pouch for mints, lip balm, pens and that kind of stuff. It would be horrendous if anything marred the interior of the bags!