Walnut Large Campana

I saw the Cervo hobo in Alabastre. It's a beautiful color. But here's the thing, I think walnut will hide dirt and wear a little better. And I think it would complement white really nicely. Alabastre might compete with it a bit. With white being big for SS2014, I'm very tempted to get something in Walnut. Imagine a nude wedge sandal and this bag!!

I've been considering the sloane. It'd be great if it came in this color but I have to admit, your Campana is DREAMY!!!!

Thank you! I do love the Campana. I've been wanting to get one for ages! I totally agree about the Walnut being more complementary. The color is dark enough to hide any color change in the bag (if any) and it comes in almost all of BV styles.

The Sloane is a nice style but it's too bulky for me. My next bag will most probably be a Belly. I'm going to wait for the right pop of color for my next bag. I love blues and purples, so I'm hoping BV will come out with something close to an Amethyst color. I'm just hoping that it will come in a large Belly.

Please show us your Sloane if you do get it! ;)

Last edited:
Have you seen the orchid large belly available at malleries (it's also available on the bay for significantly less). I had an orchid wallet and the color is amazing. Deep pinky purple.

I keep visiting this belly because it's sooo pretty! I just don't need it!

Have you seen the orchid large belly available at malleries (it's also available on the bay for significantly less). I had an orchid wallet and the color is amazing. Deep pinky purple.

I keep visiting this belly because it's sooo pretty! I just don't need it!

Thanks for the suggestion. I've seen the Orchid and I think it's too pink. I would like something between Corot and Orchid.

I guess I'll just have to wait for the right purple. BV comes out with amazing colors all the time, so I'm sure they will eventually have the one I want.

The new blue (Electrique) is a beautiful hue and I think if they combined that blue with the Orchid, they would come up with something close to the color I'm thinking of:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 596
Nice choice! What a great neutral. Enjoy it!!
Thanks YellowLabKiss! I love light browns as neutrals and this one is a beaut!

Walnut is a beautiful color. I like it too. Congratulations.
Yes, Walnut is really fabulous!

Very nice! Congrats! :smile:
Thank you! I love my new bag! :loveeyes:

Oooo, what a magnificent bag your collection. Congratulations! :biggrin: Wear it in good health!

Thank you, Euclase! I wore it a few days ago and loved the versatility of the Campana!

Alessa - How is your Walnut campana holding up? Do you feel that it will get dirty easily? I am interested in getting something in Walnut too.
My Walnut Campana is doing great. I adore the color! I've used it quite a bit and it hasn't gotten dirty at all. I've got many compliments about it! :amuse:

I don't really baby my bags. When not in use, I keep them in their dusters and store them in my closet.

Which style are you thinking of getting? I would love to get a Belly or a Tote next time. The Cabat looks very tempting as well, but I'm always thinking that something might fall out because the bag is quite shallow and wider than the other bag styles.

My Walnut Campana is doing great. I adore the color! I've used it quite a bit and it hasn't gotten dirty at all. I've got many compliments about it! :amuse:

I don't really baby my bags. When not in use, I keep them in their dusters and store them in my closet.

Which style are you thinking of getting? I would love to get a Belly or a Tote next time. The Cabat looks very tempting as well, but I'm always thinking that something might fall out because the bag is quite shallow and wider than the other bag styles.

I have not decided which style to get since I bought too many BV stuff these few weeks. So I should go on a ban. I also want something in navy blue like tourmaline though I am not sure if it is still available. Gosh...too many beautiful colors.

Regarding style, a veneta or iron bag or small crossbody (but am afraid of color transfer from jeans if it is walnut). A belly sounds nice. Are you thinking of belly in Walnut? I have not seen it in Walnut though.

My SA recommended me to get a Cabat in the future too. But I agree with you that it is quite shallow.

I have not decided which style to get since I bought too many BV stuff these few weeks. So I should go on a ban. I also want something in navy blue like tourmaline though I am not sure if it is still available. Gosh...too many beautiful colors.

Regarding style, a veneta or iron bag or small crossbody (but am afraid of color transfer from jeans if it is walnut). A belly sounds nice. Are you thinking of belly in Walnut? I have not seen it in Walnut though.

My SA recommended me to get a Cabat in the future too. But I agree with you that it is quite shallow.

It's great that you got some more pieces! May I ask what you got? The iron and the small cross body look pretty small. It would seem to me that you can only carry the basics in them.

As much as I love my Walnut, I'm not going to get another one in the same color. As for color transfer, I haven't had any problems. BV makes such lovely colors and I'm going to wait for the right purple. I would also love to get a metallic - gold or bronze.

I have a large Veneta but if I ever get another one, I would get a Maxi as the large Veneta seems a bit too small for all my things. It's great if I just need to carry a few items, but if I put much more it becomes a bit bulky.

The Belly doesn't come in Walnut. I asked the SA when I was deciding between the Belly and the Campana. The large Belly was very tempting, but they only had it in Nero, Ebano & Edoardo. They do have the medium Belly in more colors, but it's too small for me.

The iron and the small cross body look pretty small. It would seem to me that you can only carry the basics in them.

You'd be surprised how much the Iron can hold. I have two and really like them. I was able to carry my BV wallet, coin case, cosmetic case, sunglasses, phone and lightwieght cardigan in it!