Wallets

from website I see the size and pricing of emilie and Josephine are very similar .
If you have both which do you prefer and why.?
I keep looking at these 2 but can't decide..
I've had both and I preferred the Emilie by far to the point where I had two. I found that, despite both only having 4 card slots, the Emilie was more practical in terms of layout; there's a compartment for bills, a zippered pocket for coins, and an additional 2 compartments for receipts, cards, etc. The Josehine on the other hand is a trifold and doesn't seem to use it's space wisely; sure the removable coin pouch was nice, but it hogged a compartment that would otherwise hold bills or cards and that only left the room behind the card slots. I remember trying to use the 'hidden' space in the back to store bills but because it's as deep as the wallet is long they just slipped down and made quick access near impossible. After 5 months my Josephine was a write-off due to cracking in all 4 corners where it folds :crybaby:- I ended up using the credit towards a Clemence instead of another Josephine.

I have the emilie I had debated between both two but then I wasn't sure if the fold out piece of the Josephine would be annoying so I opted for the emilie. I will say though I had so many issues with the glazing coming off on the emilie as well as the color on the inside rubbing off. I would post s pic to show you, but it's in for repair right now Bc also, the snap broke. I don't abuse my things, this was just from normal use. So I have to say I was pretty disappointed in this item. I have since purchased the clemence wallet, slightly more in price point, but not much, and it has held up much better.

I love Emilie, it's the most practical wallet compared to the other LV wallets. I don't like Josephine because of the removable pouch. Envelope style wallets like Emile is really useful, so lightweight and I keep extra cards in the zipped coin compartment. Perhaps consider Emilie in Epi or Empreinte rather than canvas.

I had both in 2014 (old models in DE) and preferred the Emilie.

I bought the Josephine first but kept thinking about the Emilie so I ended up buying Emilie afterwards and loved it more than the Josephine. The Emilie is much more practical to use. I even put my phone inside the larger compartment when I need to just bring my wallet (ex. on a quick run to the grocery store, etc.). I have an extra card holder to place other cards in and I tuck that inside the back compartment. It is lightweight and thinner than the Sarah. Those are the things I love about the Emilie [emoji4]