Wallets

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
I was just looking at another thread about switching purses! This brought to mind about wallets. I have several Coach wallets. Most of them don't match my bags, but I always feel the need to get a new one when I get a new bag! I try to match by style more than anything!
Who else has matching wallets for their handbags!!

Lynne:biggrin:

This is actually not me, I don't really care if the wallet matches. However, my mom has to have a matching wallet with her purse. If it's black, the wallet's black and if it's zebra striped the wallet has to be as well.

I used to have to match everything to my bag, wallets, cosmetic cases, coin purse...
Now I am the complet opposite. I don't like for everything to match. I like having a lot of different colors in my bag, kind of like a bag of Skittles. I also would rather spend that money on bags.

I usually buy neutral. I just bought a Madison slim env wallet in White leather today that should go with everything i own. I need something a little more slim for my less wide bags. I have the siggy with silver Zoe zip around wallet that is sometimes bulky in my bigger bags.

I'm not a matchy person, I prefer to coordinate. When i'm buying bags/wallets/other accessories, I try to keep them all similar but not "matching". Like my wallet is light purple but I have a magenta bag and a pond bag...it goes well with both without being exactly the same.

I'm an OCD matchy-matchy gal. If they make it, I have to have a matching wallet, wristlet and mini skinny for every purse I have. Switching out all the time is a real PITA but it drives me crazy to pull out a wallet that doesn't match my purse. Strange, I know!

I love to have a matching wallets with each of my bags. However I will coordinate a wallet that goes with my bag because in reality the price of wallets can be almost as much as the purse.

I have almost as many wallets as I do purses but now I try to match my wallets that I already have to my bag so I don't need to get a new one. If I see a wallet that is a great price that matches one of the purses I already own I will pick it up.

If I could afford to have matching wallets for each bag I sure would do it lol but Id rather spend my money on more bags then more wallets. I only have 2 wallets and 1 capacity wristlet for my 13 or 14 bags. One of the wallets does match a bag I have the other doesnt but I still love it. I will buy a wallet only if I really love it. However, lets say I find a wallet and a bag at the same time for a great price I think I would get both just to have like a little set.

this was me! but now, i try to find a complimentry color in a wallet, or if its black have a black wallet, even if the bag is leather the wallet can be siggy if black, its so funny how us ladies can be about this! teehee

I like having a wallet that matches each bag I have, altho it does not "have" to be the same color...

For example, I have a Pale Pink Leather Sabrina.. for a Wallet I use my new IKAT Pink Signature zip-around (as opposed to a perfectly matching Madison Pink Wallet)...

For my Parker Hippie in Sand/Khaki Signature (with the Pink interior) ... I chose a Deep Red Signature Patent Leather wallet, with Brass hardware to match the Rosegold hardware the bag has).. I think this Wallet will be a nice pop of color in the Sane/Khaki Sig Parker Hippie... and the Signature is the same so it matches...