Wallets

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
I was just looking at another thread about switching purses! This brought to mind about wallets. I have several Coach wallets. Most of them don't match my bags, but I always feel the need to get a new one when I get a new bag! I try to match by style more than anything!
Who else has matching wallets for their handbags!!

Lynne:biggrin:

oh reverie

♪ ♫ ♪
Jan 18, 2009
Oh this is so me!
I just can't carry a bag if the wallet does not match; my fickleness won't allow it :P

*BagGirl158*

Jul 30, 2009
This is actually not me, I don't really care if the wallet matches. However, my mom has to have a matching wallet with her purse. If it's black, the wallet's black and if it's zebra striped the wallet has to be as well.

Jennifer75

Jul 27, 2009
Illinois
I will not buy the purse unless I can get a matching wallet. It can be a complimentary color, but has to be the same style.

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I used to have to match everything to my bag, wallets, cosmetic cases, coin purse...
Now I am the complet opposite. I don't like for everything to match. I like having a lot of different colors in my bag, kind of like a bag of Skittles. I also would rather spend that money on bags.

Jun 12, 2007
I usually buy neutral. I just bought a Madison slim env wallet in White leather today that should go with everything i own. I need something a little more slim for my less wide bags. I have the siggy with silver Zoe zip around wallet that is sometimes bulky in my bigger bags.

alatrop

O.G.
May 2, 2006
Midwest
I'm not a matchy person, I prefer to coordinate. When i'm buying bags/wallets/other accessories, I try to keep them all similar but not "matching". Like my wallet is light purple but I have a magenta bag and a pond bag...it goes well with both without being exactly the same.

CA-Anonymous

Kelly B.
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
No.VA
I'm an OCD matchy-matchy gal. If they make it, I have to have a matching wallet, wristlet and mini skinny for every purse I have. Switching out all the time is a real PITA but it drives me crazy to pull out a wallet that doesn't match my purse. Strange, I know!

Mar 26, 2009
Bel Air, Maryland
I love to have a matching wallets with each of my bags. However I will coordinate a wallet that goes with my bag because in reality the price of wallets can be almost as much as the purse.

I have almost as many wallets as I do purses but now I try to match my wallets that I already have to my bag so I don't need to get a new one. If I see a wallet that is a great price that matches one of the purses I already own I will pick it up.

Jul 4, 2008
I have 4 wallets but been using 1 for a long time now. I don't match my wallet with my bag. I can't justify buying a wallet that cost the same as the purse.

May 13, 2007
If I could afford to have matching wallets for each bag I sure would do it lol but Id rather spend my money on more bags then more wallets. I only have 2 wallets and 1 capacity wristlet for my 13 or 14 bags. One of the wallets does match a bag I have the other doesnt but I still love it. I will buy a wallet only if I really love it. However, lets say I find a wallet and a bag at the same time for a great price I think I would get both just to have like a little set.

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
this was me! but now, i try to find a complimentry color in a wallet, or if its black have a black wallet, even if the bag is leather the wallet can be siggy if black, its so funny how us ladies can be about this! teehee

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
West Of Boston
I like having a wallet that matches each bag I have, altho it does not "have" to be the same color...

For example, I have a Pale Pink Leather Sabrina.. for a Wallet I use my new IKAT Pink Signature zip-around (as opposed to a perfectly matching Madison Pink Wallet)...

For my Parker Hippie in Sand/Khaki Signature (with the Pink interior) ... I chose a Deep Red Signature Patent Leather wallet, with Brass hardware to match the Rosegold hardware the bag has).. I think this Wallet will be a nice pop of color in the Sane/Khaki Sig Parker Hippie... and the Signature is the same so it matches...